NPR Topics: U.S.

Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Springer-Verlag is fucking things up

I'm in the process of publishing a book with Springer Verlag. This supposedly reputable organization sent my manuscript to a crew in India and I am now reaping the bitter fruits of out-sourcing.  This crew  butchered my manuscript in a severe fashion. They replaced many of  my formulations with grammatically incorrect ones, and more  importantly, they willy-nilly changed words, affecting  the mathematical meaning of my statements.   They destroyed in 6 weeks  what it took me    more than a year to build.  Out-sourcing may destroy in several  short years a reputation that took Springer many long decades to build.      Welcome the the new era of cheap substitutes for  quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive